Explore preventive vs reactive maintenance strategies on FMIS. Understand their pros, cons, and ideal applications to optimise your asset management.
Leasing software case study
Why the AA uses FMIS Leasing
The AA was recently confirmed as the UK’s most trusted brand*, so it’s great that they trust FMIS Leasing software to forecast, calculate and track the monthly leases for their operational fleet. FMIS was commissioned to reduce the total time it took to prepare the month end accounts for all of the fleet adjustments, additions and periodic forecasts. FMIS was able to reduce the time required for the whole process from several days to a matter of hours.
The AA has a wide variety of lease types that the selected system had to be flexible enough to handle such as:
- Periodic tax changes impacting irrecoverable VAT and the fixed assets values
- Changing maintenance and service provisions
- Multiple invoices within a period
- Extensions of the lease term
- Finance charges based on fixed rates
Tailored dashboards allow all the key stakeholders from Operations through Finance to view the information they need, when they need it and in a format that is useful to them.
As the AA’s requirements have developed, FMIS Leasing software has been flexible enough to grow with them. FMIS provides ongoing support for all their clients including regular product enhancements to ensure FMIS Leasing remains ahead of the game and compliant with all accounting standards, such as IAS17.
* Source: Survey of more than 3,000 people in the UK aged 18-74 between 4 January and 7 February 2014 by Rainey Kelley Campbell Roalfe / Y&R’s BrandAsset Valuator (BAV).