Your privacy is important
FMIS may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from April 2015.
Information we collect
We will always ask you for any personally identifiable information before you provide it. The type of information we collect may include:
- Personal details such as your name, company and title
- Contact information including your email address and phone number
- Demographic information such as your postcode, industry or interests
- Other information relevant to your specific requirements such as product information for customer support
What we do with your information
The information we collect helps us to respond to your requirements and provide you with a better service. Specifically we use your information to:
- Understand your requirements more completely
- Maintain our internal records
- Improve our products and services
- Periodically send you emails for administrative or promotional purposes. Any promotional emails will provide you with the opportunity to unsubscribe from future emails.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the information we collect from you.
A cookie is a small file that is placed on your hard drive. You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but the browser settings can be modified to decline cookies if you prefer.
FMIS uses traffic log cookies to identify information about how pages are used and which pages are visited most often. This information helps us to improve your user experience by understanding which parts of the site are most helpful and which are not.
Cookies in no way give us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
Links to other websites
We may provide links to other websites on our pages where we feel they are helpful. Whilst we are careful to ensure that the links we use are correct, we cannot be held responsible for any pages viewed after you leave our site.
Controlling your personal information
If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for marketing purposes, you may change your contact preferences at any time by emailing email@example.com or writing to us at:
167b John Wilson Business Park
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties.
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. This may attract a small fee. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Data protection enquiries, FMIS Ltd, 167b John Wilson Business Park, Whitstable, Kent, CT5 3RA, United Kingdom.
If you believe that any information we are holding is incorrect or incomplete, please write to us or email as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.